Stephen Steen is the Vice President of Industrial IoT for Poseidon Systems. In this episode of the Kurz Wind Podcast, we take a explore the following questions:
- Who is Stephen Steen?
- Can you tell me more about Poseidon Systems for the Wind Industry?
- What technologies does Condition Monitoring replace?
- What is Online Oil Condition Monitoring?
- Can Condition Monitoring complement vibration monitoring?
- How do you use the data you collect to service customers?
- Are ancillary components, like hoses and filters, important for keeping your gearbox oil healthy?
- Can you track wear debris in real-time?
- A deep dive into a Case Study with EDF Renewables.
- What are the economics of working with Poseidon Systems?
- Can you tell us some big wins you’ve recently had?
- What has allowed you to be successful at companies in early-stage growth?
- How do you manage your work/life balance?
- What changes do you anticipate we will see in the Wind Industry over the next couple decades?
- Can you tell us more about direct drive Generators?
- You live in Ohio but you’re a Lions fan! Why is that?