Kurz prides itself on improving the particular challenging needs that the Foundries have in their very “rugged” environment.
To assist us with this very difficult environment, Kurz has aligned themselves with the very best manufacturers in the following areas:
- Electric Motors: Siemens, Baldor, WEG, Toshiba, and Leeson.
- Power Transmission: Dodge, SEW, and Nord.
- Drives & Controls: ABB, Siemens, Benshaw, Toshiba, and Emerson.
- As well as our outstanding and EASA compliant Kurz Repair Facilities.
Kurz has Inside Product Specialists, as well as our Outside Product Specialists, in all of the above areas in order to resolve any issue that your Foundry may encounter.
With all of the above expertise from both Kurz and our Manufactures, we have worked in partnership with the foundries in the following applications:
- Aggressive Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Programs to help in improving down time.
- Motor and Drive Based Evaluations to determine areas of need for that particular foundry, as well as reducing customer inventory of needed items.
- Develop a better Sand Muller Reducer for longer running time-less down time, a better turn around on repairable sand muller reducers, and up-front cost savings.
- Kurz and local foundries have developed ways to get longer life in both the Shot Blast and Shaker Motor Applications.
The foundry manufactures CASTINGS for a living.
Here is the KURZ CASTING for the Foundry:
C ustomer service at the highest level
A dvanced technology from Kurz & our manufacturers
S upport Specialists from both Kurz and our Manufacturers
T eam work leads to partnership which leads to success
I nventory to support your needs
N ew & innovative ideas for cost savings
G oal oriented success for your foundry!