Our on-site services same time and money. Here’s what you get with a Kurz on-site DC motor inspection.
- Physical inspections of DC motors as detailed on report provided by Kurz.
- Check brush spring tension and brush length.
- Check commutator condition/color, blow out carbon dust – away from commuter.
- Clean all motor windows.
- Inspect brushes for wear and change out brushes as needed, document and manage inventory.
- Final inspection and double-check that covers are secure.
- Provide report and recommended action items to the customer.
Kurz can also perform a visual interior inspection, where we check for things like the condition of the string band or Teflon band; a visual exterior inspection, where we check things like inspecting leads for any overheating at the opening in the lead cleat; a mechanical inspection, where we measure brush lengths per OEM/individual HTS property specifications; and a deep clean, like using low-pressure compressed air nozzle to blow carbon dust and dirt from interior of motor.
You can find out our exact checklists by reading more about our on-site DC motor inspections below, or by reaching out to our team today!On-Site-DC-Motor-Inspection